Thursday, January 13, 2011

I don't crunch when I walk

So, it's been brought to my attention that I'm a little bit of a "crunchy" mom. I have a 7-month-old son who is in cloth diapers, I breastfeed, I wear my baby, I make his baby food (all organic).... I don't think of any of these things as out of the ordinary, but apparently they are. So, this is not a label I would ever have given myself, but if the shoe fits...

I wanted to start a blog about my adventures as a "crunchy" mama. The trials and tribulations of cloth diapering (there are many); fun with baby food; the struggles and triumphs of breastfeeding. I had SO many questions about all of these things, and couldn't find a good, reliable source for all of them. Actually, I still have lots of questions about all of these things, but I feel like I'm finally learning. I want people to read this and ask me questions. Please, consider me your personal source of information. I will do my best to answer your questions. And when I can't, I will freely admit it and will try to point you in the right direction. Email me, post comments, do both!

I can't promise to post every day, but I do want to chronicle some of what I've gone through. But for now, I'm going to get back to that diaper cover I'm knitting... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment